Friday, March 4, 2011

Portrait of A Mother- By Michael Young


Back a number of months ago, Cedar Fort Publishing ran a contest to find a short story for a Mother's Day booklet they are releasing this year. I thought this was a wonderful idea so I spent time mulling over some ideas that I would like to write. I never did write my story but that's okay because Michael Young wrote one and I love it.
.
Michael was announced as the winner of the contest and the short story is ready for release on March 8, just in time for Mother's Day. For $2.99 (less than the price of many greeting cards) you can purchase this beautiful short story in a lovely booklet. The story is sweet and really shares the feelings we all have for our mothers. Your mother will truly appreciate it.
.
You can pre-order Portrait of A Mother here.
.
For more information about Michael Young and his last novel, The Canticle Kingdom, check out the review and interview I did with him back in November. He is a very interesting and talented guy.
.
You just can't go wrong buying this as a gift for your mother this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment